Tuesday, August 10, 2010

hmmm

so, no comments on wahm diapers? really?
well, I tried one from Cow Patties Cloth diapers recently and it was really cool.
It is a one size bamboo and so cute with little animals on it! anyway the insert is different. It is like 6 ft long and you just fold and fold and it ends up being folded like 8-10 times and has lots of absorbancy. Not too bulky either. I thought it would be but it is not. No hidden layer of PUL but, it hasn't leaked. Of course I change my babies every 2 hrs or so, more if needed or sometimes go longer in between changes, depends on what were doing.
This diaper also is snapless so a snappi or pins is needed and thats ok with me, some of you may not like that, but overall I give this diaper 4 out of 5 stars only because the insert is not so easy for me and the hubs definetely can't get it right, lol
so any more suggestions for me to do a review?,
I will try later to get some pics up!

No comments:

Post a Comment