Monday, July 26, 2010

Cloth Diapers Annonymous

I created this blog to discuss cloth diapers. Everything cloth because yes, I am an addict! I wish there was a support group around here, Cloth Diapers Annonymous. I would probably be the first member. Why am I addicted you ask? Well I dont know, maybe it has to do with all the cute bright colors, pastel colors, prints, solids oh my! I love the velcro (well sometimes), the snaps, the pre-folds and covers. Yes you heard that correctly, I love pre-folds just the same. You know what they say, everyone needs love sometime and I do my part loving the pre-folds. Sure they are a little more time consuming for me but I think one day I 'll get the hang of it!
The detergents are all so cutely packaged and although I can not find any in a store near me, maybe we should work on that, I love seeing my package arrive arrive in the mail and then the cute pretty package full of all that wonderful goodness! A great detergent is priceless I thnk we'll all agree!
So, this is just a taste of what this blog will be about, cloth diapers and all the accessories that go with it cause yes, I am an addict and I must make you one too!!
Love,
The Poopie Queen

No comments:

Post a Comment